Outdoor living space abounds in the convenient heart of Lutherville. This double- lot property features a bucolic bridge crossing the stream, firepit areas, fenced in backyard with outdoor shower, screened in porch with ceiling fan, deck with electric awning and so much more. So many options of different spaces to escape reality. The fully conditioned, 20x16 outdoor office allows work from home capability with tv and internet waiting. The updated bath has radiant-heated floors and a spa shower. Recent updates include roof, siding, replaced sewer line, French drain, deck, windows, water heater and a whole house generator. This is your opportunity for country-feel living, in the middle of town!
Single Family, 3+ Story
1,360 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
4/30/2021 12:00:00 AM
1,360 Sq. Ft. (approx)
BALTIMORE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 960 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 480 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Icemaker,Microwave,Oven - Single,Refrigerator,Oven/Range - Electric,Washer,Water Heater
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan, Window Unit(s)
- Oil. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Full,Improved,Rear Entrance,Sump Pump,Walkout Stairs
- 1. Mantel(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic/House Fan,Attic,Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Chair Railings,Floor Plan - Traditional,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Window Treatments,Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Exterior Lighting,Outbuilding(s),Outside Shower. Additional Lot(s),Backs to Trees,Front Yard,Landscaping,No Thru Street,Rear Yard,Secluded,SideYard(s),Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price