PRICE SLASHED! Location Location Location! This delightful home located in "Paradise" is minutes from everything that makes living in Catonsville so spectacular! Established neighborhood close to commuter routes and colleges. Historic Catonsville reminds you of a time of railroads and streetcars and now an area of hiking trails and numerous parks. Home has been well maintained and upgraded. Natural gas fueled heat pump installed 2/2021. Beautiful brand new flooring in main living areas and bedrooms. Home is move in ready - super clean with fresh neutral colors throughout. Lots of natural light and so much versatile space! Three level living lets you spread out. Main level living includes two bedrooms and a full bath. The upper floor is a full bedroom PLUS an additional loft area. Spacious lower level is nicely finished and has half bath and laundry room. Walk-up to fenced back yard, patio and deck. Don't wait. This home won't last long.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,800 sq. ft
4/15/2021 12:00:00 AM
1,420 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable TV Available,Natural Gas Available,Electric Available
BALTIMORE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Detailed Room Information
- Washer In Unit,Dryer In Unit
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,170 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 730 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer - Electric,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Oven/Range - Electric,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Heater
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full,Heated,Improved,Outside Entrance,Rear Entrance,Sump Pump,Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Entry Level Bedroom,Floor Plan - Traditional,Kitchen - Eat-In,Primary Bath(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Level,Rear Yard,Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price