Beautifully renovated colonial in the heart of The Ville. Walk to shops, restaurants, festivals and fireworks. All new modern bathrooms, updated kitchen with granite counters, all new flooring and paint. Large primary bedroom has skylights, two closets and large bath with double vanity. Enjoy morning coffee on the deck watching the birds in the private backyard. Finished lower level with new carpet, recessed lighting, laundry and plenty of storage space. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, there's plenty of parking; the driveway easily holds at least 2 cars. Just waiting for you to this house "home".
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,940 sq. ft
4/29/2021 12:00:00 AM
1,940 Sq. Ft. (approx)
BALTIMORE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,540 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 756 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Icemaker,Oven/Range - Gas,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Sliding Glass,Storm
- Additional Interior Features
- Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Formal/Separate Dining Room,Kitchen - Eat-In,Pantry,Recessed Lighting,Skylight(s),Upgraded Countertops
Exterior / Lot Features
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs to Trees,Cul-de-sac,Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price