MULTIPLE OFFERS RECEIVED - Please submit offers (and/or updates to offers) by 7pm Thursday, 5/6/2021. **Price Reduction** Amazing opportunity to come home to a Hunt Valley setting like no other! Custom built stone home with 2 levels of over 5,800 sq ft of living space, 3+ acres of landscaped and hardscaped grounds, fully fenced backyard - bluestone patio, Ipe decking, stunning pool and outdoor stone hot tub, gazebo, and a custom built poolhouse equipped with full kitchen, snack bar window and full bath! Backs to trees, convenient to everything - this spectacular property is one you must see to believe. A grand entrance, marble flooring, coffered ceilings, beautifully appointed throughout, full sized living room and formal dining room, Subzero and Viking appliances, 3 walls of windows in sunroom, with a back kitchen staircase for added convenience. Stroll down the hall to your show-stopping Primary Suite with walls of spectacular, custom built-in closets and storage space, plus 3 walk-ins! Suite boasts a full office with a continuation of the custom built-ins and plenty of privacy and space to "work at home." Primary Bath also marble floored and walled, with jetted soaking tub and shower. Primary Bedroom is a true highlight of this home - large and bright with natural light, walls of windows overlooking your backyard oasis, private balcony with hot tub, and additional deck access on opposite side of room; Gorgeous gas fireplace, seating area and high end finishes everywhere! The lower level of this home is equally amazing - huge family room area with full wet bar, more built-ins and seating area, game room with wood burning fireplace and a back staircase that goes up to the kitchen, 3 additional bedrooms (or additional home office space), laundry, bonus entertaining area and fully outfitted home gym with rubber flooring, barre, and professional fitness machines (lifecycles, rowing, treadmill and more - all negotiable as possible inclusions). This Estate Sale property is being sold As-Is and while some cosmetic or personal taste updates may be called for, it is truly a one of a kind opportunity. Don't miss it - book your appointment today!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Private/Community Septic Tank
6,519 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
4/22/2021 12:00:00 AM
6,519 Sq. Ft. (approx)
BALTIMORE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Detailed Room Information
- Lower Floor
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,894 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 625 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer - Front Loading,Exhaust Fan,Extra Refrigerator/Freezer,Microwave,Oven/Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliances,Washer - Front Loading,Water Heater
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Forced Air.
- French,Six Panel
- 3. Wood,Marble,Fireplace - Glass Doors,Mantel(s),Gas/Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins,Ceiling Fan(s),Chair Railings,Crown Moldings,Curved Staircase,Floor Plan - Traditional,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Intercom,Kitchen - Gourmet,Kitchen - Island,Pantry,Recessed Lighting,Soaking Tub,Stall Shower,Tub Shower,Upgraded Countertops,Wainscotting,Walk-in Closet(s),Wet/Dry Bar,WhirlPool/HotTub,Window Treatments,Wine Storage,2nd Kitchen,Primary Bath(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Fenced,Pool/Spa Combo
- Lot Dimensions
- 3.00 x
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ Grill,Chimney Cap(s),Extensive Hardscape,Exterior Lighting,Gutter System,Hot Tub,Kennels,Outbuilding(s),Outside Shower. Backs to Trees,Landscaping,Poolside,Secluded,SideYard(s),Trees/Wooded.
Hot-tub on deck, all outdoor lawn furniture, cushions, umbrellas, pool equipment, and huge array of garden pots
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price