5 Bedroom 2 Full Bath Updated Cape Cod- w/ Possible In law suite- Renovated all New Kitchen with all New Stainless Appliances, New Granite Counters, New Vinyl Flooring , Dining room off of Kitchen that Leads to the New Deck Overlooking the Huge .57 fenced rear yard. 2 Bedrooms on the main level with new carpeting. Renovated Main Bath w/ Ceramic Tile.Upper Level with 2 bedrooms. Lower Level with Family Room & Butlers Pantry, Full Renovated Bath w/ Ceramic Tile, plus Bedroom 5 and best of all the New Theater Room w/ 5 Chairs and 65" TV. The lower level could also be an in-law suite. This lovely home offers new windows, updated electric, new hvac system, new flooring & freshly painted interior, Driveway offering parking for at least 6+ cars. Situated on a Cul-de-sac . Permits pulled for this Beautiful Renovated Home. Easy access to major highways , Marc Train & Martins Airport.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,820 sq. ft
4/20/2021 12:00:00 AM
1,092 Sq. Ft. (approx)
BALTIMORE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,092 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 728 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Energy Efficient Appliances,Exhaust Fan,Icemaker,Microwave,Oven - Self Cleaning,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliances,Stove,Water Heater
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Connecting Stairway,Fully Finished,Heated,Improved,Interior Access,Walkout Stairs
- Sliding Glass
- Additional Interior Features
- Butlers Pantry,Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Floor Plan - Open,Kitchen - Country,Kitchen - Table Space,Recessed Lighting,Tub Shower,Stall Shower,Efficiency
Exterior / Lot Features
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Cleared,Cul-de-sac,Level,No Thru Street,Partly Wooded.
Stainless Appliances- Refrigerator- Stove- Dishwasher- Built in MicrowaveTheater Chairs and 65 Wall Mounted TV
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price