Rarely-available Single Family Ashland home boasts updates galore, abundant natural light and a fantastic circular floor plan that offers ample room options for your work Live-and-Work-at-Home needs! Fabulous hardwood floors throughout the Main Level; updated Kitchen w/ 42" cabinetry, granite counters, stainless appliances, breakfast bar & a Breakfast Area that opens to a spacious Family Room w/ fp. Double French doors to the low-maintenance composite deck and 2-car attached garage. Upper levels presents 4 well-proportioned Bedrooms including a generously-sized Owners' Suite that includes a Boudoir/Dressing Area, Walk-in closet and updated Owner's Bath. All baths throughout the home have been updated! Sprawling finished Lower Level is perfect space for your specific needs: additional Rec space, Office/Study space or whatever else you desire! Bonus Room for guests/ additional storage - you decide! Walking distance to NCR trail, minutes to Wegmans and Hunt Valley Shopping Center.
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,001 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
5/1/2021 12:00:00 AM
BALTIMORE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Floor
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,176 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,163 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator,Icemaker,Water Dispenser,Oven/Range - Gas,Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Washer - Front Loading,Dryer - Front Loading,Exhaust Fan,Humidifier
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Fully Finished,Daylight, Partial,Interior Access,Sump Pump
- 1. Gas/Propane,Fireplace - Glass Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Carpet,Crown Moldings,Family Room Off Kitchen,Floor Plan - Traditional,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Kitchen - Eat-In,Kitchen - Gourmet,Kitchen - Table Space,Primary Bath(s),Tub Shower,Upgraded Countertops,Walk-in Closet(s),Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Cedar
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price