Sited on a beautiful wooded hillside, just off Timonium Road, is this incredibly spacious and inviting home, with over 4,000 sf of finished space. The understated 1950 rancher doesn't even hint at the amazing spaces that will WOW you! An abundance of natural light and beautiful views of nature, combine with a flexible floorplan that offers a wonderful setting for everyday living and entertaining.A huge addition to the original home added a Great Room with cathedral ceiling, fireplace, wetbar and walls of glass overlooking the wooded setting; a secluded Primary Bedroom suite with fireplace and more large windows to take advantage of the views; and a main level laundry and half bath. The addition is not visible from the street, making it all the more impressive! The design of took great advantage of the site's topography and the overall result is a home with impressive open spaces throughout.In the original section of the house are an inviting LR/DR combo with fireplace, a large updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Also added to the house (off the Kitchen) is a beautiful glass room with a granite tile floor, that can be used for dining or home office. 2 original BR's and 2 original full baths complete this level. The lower level of the original home offers 2 more BR's with a shared bath, a home office, and extra storage. There is also a greenhouse for the year-round gardener.Updates have been made continuously to this home, including a new zone of HVAC in 2017, 2 new water heaters in 2021, new roof on the original house in 2015. There is a generator and a electric car charging station in the attached carport.Showings will start at noon on Saturday May 1st, at the open house 12-3, and continue on Sunday at open house 12-3. Don't miss this very unique home!
Single Family, Ranch, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,095 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
5/1/2021 12:00:00 AM
4,095 Sq. Ft. (approx)
BALTIMORE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,995 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,854 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Extra Refrigerator/Freezer,Dryer - Electric,Washer - Front Loading,Refrigerator,Oven/Range - Gas
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Multi Units
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Full,Outside Entrance,Walkout Level,Fully Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Additional Stairway,Bar,Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Combination Dining/Living,Entry Level Bedroom,Recessed Lighting,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces.
- Wood, Brick
- Built Up, Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs to Trees,Landscaping,No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price