Perched atop one of the highest points in Round Bay, surrounded by nature, is this charming 1930’s renovated home. The 3 Bedroom / 3 Full Bath cedar shingled Cape Cod bungalow is full of rustic charm and unique, timeless architecture! Welcoming you to the property is an unforgettable flagstone staircase leading to the entrance of the home from its lower parking area. From the front veranda and Great Room, the three-season water view is simply beautiful and the sunsets awe inspiring! A rare find with heart pine flooring and high ceilings throughout, main level full bath and den. An abundance of windows and natural light provide a “tree house” feel with hilltop views of nature. The kitchen includes a benched dining area with a large bay window for a sunny start to the day. With crisp white cabinetry and sleek black countertops, it leads to an outdoor back terrace for year-round grilling! A full unfinished basement offers lots of storage, outside exit plus built-in work bench. The double lot is .82 acres, providing privacy and nature! The property includes three parking areas which provides space for a family of vehicles, boat, trailer or other recreational equipment. The large lot provides the possibility for an expanded lawn, garage, addition or pool. PUBLIC water, sewer and gas! Convenient to 3 neighborhood beaches, the B&A bike trail, Baltimore, Washington, DC, and BWI Airport. “Blue Ribbon” schools, nearby shopping and restaurants make the location truly perfect! All this in a premier water-privileged community, Round Bay, which offers an incredible sense of community, 3 private neighborhood beaches – with piers and boat slips – pavilions, playground, tennis courts and more! AAC sq footage is NOT correct
Single Family, 3+ Story
4/22/2021 12:00:00 AM
Cable TV Available
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,120 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer - Electric,Exhaust Fan,Icemaker,Oven - Self Cleaning,Oven/Range - Gas,Stainless Steel Appliances,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Heater
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Gas Heat. Baseboard, Central, Hot Water.
- Other,Connecting Stairway,Outside Entrance,Rear Entrance,Space For Rooms,Unfinished
- 1. Mantel(s),Screen,Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Built-Ins,Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Moldings,Entry Level Bedroom,Floor Plan - Open,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Kitchen - Eat-In,Kitchen - Table Space,Pantry,Recessed Lighting,Stall Shower,Upgraded Countertops,Walk-in Closet(s),Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Cedar, Shingle
- Body of Water
- Severn River
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting,Secure Storage. Landscaping,Premium,Sloping.
shelf unit on landing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price