Plenty of room to stretch out in this fantastic home situated on a commanding, private cul de sac lot with a breathtaking rear yard! No detail was overlooked by the caring owners: easy care, low maintenance exterior; efficient replacement windows; remodeled, island kitchen with custom built in seating; adjoining family room with cozy gas fireplace; convenient upper level laundry; 4 upper level bedrooms including an expansive primary suite with sitting area, walk in closet, & jaw dropping, remodeled bath with oversized shower & stand alone tub! Great lower level recreation room plus an additional lower unfinished area perfect for storage / workshop / home gym / hobby area. Get ready to be the house everyone wants to visit...the relaxing rear deck, patio, gazebo & tranquil landscape including water feature are first class - complete with 2 sheds, this parklike yard will have you vacationing at home all year round.
Single Family, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,158 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
5/1/2021 12:00:00 AM
ENCHANTED FOREST ESTATES
2,768 Sq. Ft. (approx)
HOWARD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Floor
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,404 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,154 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Microwave,Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Oven - Double,Oven/Range - Gas,Washer,Water Heater,Dryer,Disposal
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Fireplace - Glass Doors,Gas/Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Carpet,Recessed Lighting,Wood Floors,Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Moldings,Dining Area,Family Room Off Kitchen,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Kitchen - Eat-In,Kitchen - Island,Kitchen - Table Space,Primary Bath(s),Soaking Tub,Walk-in Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-de-sac,Backs to Trees,Landscaping,No Thru Street,Premium,Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price