Classic Cape Cod style house with an open floor plan (3BR/3FB). Large deck overlooks a well landscaped and private rear yard with serene wooded views. BROADVIEW ESTATES is a water privileged community with a walking path leading to a picnic area, kayak/SUP storage and a private community marina on Broad Creek. Hardwood flooring in LR, DR and Family Room. Gross Living Area is estimated at 2200 square feet, plus a full partially finished basement. Two brick fireplaces with two zone heating and cooling. Heat pump replaced in 2021 and the roof replaced in 2015. The property has been well maintained with numerous updates/upgrades.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2,700 sq. ft
4/30/2021 12:00:00 AM
2,536 Sq. Ft. (approx)
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer - Electric,Energy Efficient Appliances,Exhaust Fan,Humidifier,Icemaker,Microwave,Oven - Self Cleaning,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliances,Stove,Washer,Water Heater
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Connecting Stairway,Daylight, Partial,Drainage System,Improved,Outside Entrance,Partially Finished,Rear Entrance,Poured Concrete,Rough Bath Plumb,Sump Pump,Walkout Stairs,Windows
- 2. Brick,Flue for Stove,Mantel(s),Wood.
- Doors. 2+ Access Exits,32+ wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Built-Ins,Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Chair Railings,Crown Moldings,Family Room Off Kitchen,Floor Plan - Open,Kitchen - Island,Recessed Lighting,Skylight(s),Stall Shower,Upgraded Countertops,Walk-in Closet(s),Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Cedar
- Balcony,Deck(s),Wrap Around
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting,Flood Lights,Outside Shower,Street Lights. Backs - Open Common Area,Backs to Trees,Landscaping,Private,Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price