Perfectly nestled on a quiet street and surrounded by majestic trees in the sought after Villages of Wilde Lake, this 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath end-unit townhome has the feel of a single family home and has been completely renovated with all the modern luxuries homebuyers seek. Here, clean lines, an abundance of windows, front, side, and rear decks, and vibrant landscaping unite indoor and outdoor living with effortless harmony. A tailored exterior with covered front entrance, an open floor plan, soaring ceilings, fireplace, and 3 finished levels of living space are only some of the features that make this home so special. Contemporary flair and unique designer touches abound here—including a renovated kitchen and baths, new flooring, upgraded lighting, on trend neutral paint, and so much more—creating instant move-in appeal. ****** Warm hardwood floors welcome you home and usher you upstairs and into the stunning 2 story great room where dual sliding glass doors fill the space with sunlight illuminating plush new carpeting and soft designer paint and opening to a large deck overlooking lush landscaping, seamlessly blending indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. Back inside, the brand new open kitchen is a feast for the eyes with an abundance of new shaker cabinets, gleaming granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances including a French door refrigerator, while on trend wide plank LVP flooring flows into the spacious breakfast room. A family room with a cozy woodburning fireplace invites you to relax and unwind, and a powder room updated to perfection complements the main level. ****** Ascend the stairs to the gallery overlooking the great room below and onward to the gracious owner’s suite boasting plush carpet, large walk-in closet, and beautifully renovated en suite bath with step in shower with hand laid custom tile and decorative inlay. Down the hall, two additional bright and cheerful bedrooms, each with ample closet space, access to the updated hall bath with a vessel sink, sleek fixtures, and tub/shower combo, enhanced by spa toned tile surround and flooring. ****** The lower level recreation room has plenty of space for games, media, and exercise, while two additional bedrooms, a 3rd full bath with glass enclosed shower, and a laundry room plus large storage closets complete the comfort and luxury of this wonderful home. ****** All this located in a peaceful residential setting in the heart of amenity filled Columbia within walking distance to schools, and an abundance shopping and dining including Columbia Mall. There is plenty of entertainment choices to enjoy including Merriweather Post Pavilion and Toby’s Dinner Theater or spend the day in one of the many nearby parks including Wilde Lake Park. Commuters will love the easy access to major routes. There is something for everyone!
Single Family, Condo, Contemporary, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,120 sq. ft
4/27/2021 12:00:00 AM
VILLAGE OF WILDE LAKE
2,290 Sq. Ft. (approx)
HOWARD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM
Detailed Room Information
- Lower Floor,Washer In Unit,Dryer In Unit
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,080 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,040 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Oven/Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliances,Washer,Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Fully Finished,Connecting Stairway,Windows
- Six Panel,Sliding Glass
- 1. Fireplace - Glass Doors,Mantel(s),Wood.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Carpet,Chair Railings,Dining Area,Family Room Off Kitchen,Floor Plan - Open,Kitchen - Gourmet,Kitchen - Table Space,Pantry,Primary Bath(s),Recessed Lighting,Stall Shower,Tub Shower,Upgraded Countertops,Walk-in Closet(s),Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Cedar
- Deck(s),Porch(es),Wrap Around
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting,Sidewalks,Stone Retaining Walls. Backs - Open Common Area,Corner,Landscaping,Level,Partly Wooded,Premium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price