Welcome Home to this one of a kind property in Oella/Catonsville featuring a beautifully updated main house and detached studio/office/guest cabin with No HOA. The expansive fully fenced backyard features a tree house, portable pool 2020, fire pit, patio 2019, deck 2016 and a custom chicken coop and run (pool and coop will convey if wanted or can be removed). It’s your own private backyard oasis ideally located between Old EC and Downtown Catonsville with easy access to Patapsco State Park, the River and the Trolley Trail! The main home features 3 bedrooms (2 on upper level and one on main level) and 2 full baths, front porch, open floor plan, beautiful country kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, fresh paint and carpet 2021, driveway 2017, siding 2017, house roof 2017 house, studio roof 2014 and exterior painted 2021, main level flooring 2019, updated windows. The studio cabin features a full bath, living room on main level and bedroom on upper level. This property is truly move in ready! Parcel Lot #04010116300270 is also included in the sale.
Single Family, 3+ Story
1,426 sq. ft
5/1/2021 12:00:00 AM
1,426 Sq. Ft. (approx)
BALTIMORE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,426 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 483 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Oven/Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Exhaust Fan,Washer,Water Heater
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Carpet,Dining Area,Entry Level Bedroom,Floor Plan - Open,Ceiling Fan(s),Recessed Lighting,Upgraded Countertops,Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Thru Street,Rear Yard,Front Yard,Additional Lot(s),Backs to Trees,Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price