Sited on a premium .29 lot with beautiful views of open space and trees at the back, great Westford model with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, excellent layout with inviting 2 story open foyer, sun drenched 2 story family room, spacious kitchen with a morning /breakfast room and a glass patio door to the deck overlooking trees, main level study with bay-windows, formal dining room and living room. 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms in the upper level. Amazing views of open space/trees from the primary bedroom. Private and quiet. Walkout basement with full windows, partially finished with a rec room, space for a future bedroom, a den or home theoter, and a full bathroom rough-ins. Sale "As Is.
Single Family, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
4,332 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
4/9/2021 12:00:00 AM
4,332 Sq. Ft. (approx)
HOWARD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM
Detailed Room Information
- Main Floor
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,532 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,737 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Refrigerator,Disposal,Dryer,Washer,Stove
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Full,Windows,Outside Entrance,Walkout Level,Partially Finished,Space For Rooms,Sump Pump
- 1. Gas/Propane.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Double/Dual Staircase,Family Room Off Kitchen,Floor Plan - Open,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Kitchen - Eat-In,Kitchen - Gourmet,Kitchen - Island,Primary Bath(s),Store/Office,Window Treatments,Other
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutter System. Trees/Wooded,Backs - Open Common Area,Premium,Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price