Completely renovated house in quiet neighborhood. Home features spacious bedrooms, open floor plan, covered deck, and fenced-in backyard. Hardwood floors, granite countertops, upgraded fixtures, appliances, recessed lighting, ceiling fans, and crown molding are a bonus. Finished basement can easily be converted into third bedroom or private home office. Located just minutes away from Inner Harbor with views of Key Bridge. Turnkey opportunity will not last long. Must see to fully appreciate… bring all offers !!
Single Family, Condo, Traditional, 3+ Story
1,016 sq. ft
5/1/2021 12:00:00 AM
1,016 Sq. Ft. (approx)
BALTIMORE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 896 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 448 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Icemaker,Refrigerator,Stove,Washer,Water Heater
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Partial,Fully Finished,Interior Access,Outside Entrance,Rear Entrance
- Sliding Glass
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Moldings,Dining Area,Floor Plan - Open,Recessed Lighting,Upgraded Countertops
Exterior / Lot Features
- Structural Condition
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price