Pasadena 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath with 1 Car Garage. Charming 2 story Colonial with Covered Front Porch and Basement. Beautiful Hardwood Floors through out Main Level with Separate Dining Room and an Eat In Kitchen featuring Stainless Steel Appliance. Brand New Carpeting Installed on Upper Level with 3 Spacious Bedrooms. Primary Bedroom with Private Bath. Carpeted Basement with Large Recreation Room and Bonus Room that can be used as an Office / Play / Game Room. Laundry Area with Additional Storage. French Doors off Kitchen lead to Covered 3 Season Sun Room with Vaulted Ceiling and access to Double Decks overlooking Large Level Rear Yard that backs to Wooded Common Area. Privacy Fencing on both Sides and Split Rail along rear. This is the Perfect Set up for Summer Cookouts and Entertaining. Easy Access to all Major Commuter Routes. 30 Minutes to Fort Meade, Baltimore and Annapolis. OFFER DEADLINE SUNDAY at 4pm.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,728 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
5/3/2021 12:00:00 AM
1,728 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable TV Available,Electric Available,Phone Available,Sewer Available,Water Available
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,248 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 624 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Oven/Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliances,Washer,Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Connecting Stairway,Fully Finished,Heated,Outside Entrance,Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Carpet,Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Moldings,Dining Area,Floor Plan - Traditional,Formal/Separate Dining Room,Tub Shower,Stall Shower,Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area,Backs to Trees,Cleared.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price